Andalusia, in the south of Spain, in the north of Africa, bursting with wild-natural beauty and with landscapes that vary drastically from region to region. Rich in art, culture, history, exquisite gastronomy and most importantly fabulous weather, Andalusia is a place to indulge and be indulged in.
Amongst the exotic beaches, the desert, the snow capped mountains and the bustling city life there are still many areas that lie undiscovered.
What we offer our clients is something completely unique and authentic when choosing their perfect setting for their wedding day. As a result of our love for traveling, we have explored the region with a fine-toothed comb and carefully selected intimate and breathtaking locations that are waiting to be experienced.
Places where you will fall in love all over again.
1. Andalusia has recently been voted the most desirable place to live in the world.
2. It is the beholder of clandestine quaint cities and towns with dramatic mountainous backdrops. Romantic, narrow streets to lose yourself in, traditional architecture and bright blue sunny skies.
3. Closing times just don’t exist, Spaniards will keep their bar open until the last customer leaves. So don’t worry about time restrictions on your big day, the average Spanish wedding finishes at 6am.
4. Each city and town in Andalusia can offer you something unique, choose your setting.
Cordoba famous for the Mezquita and it’s traditional Andalusian patios.
Ronda a majestic town on a mountain can’t fail to deliver thrilling scenic views.
Granada a charming bohemian city surrounded by snowy mountain tops.
Cadiz a small city with white washed houses will make you feel like you have stepped into Cuba boasts an impressive coastline of exotic beaches identical to those of the Caribbean. Just to name a few…
Cordoba and Seville are the hottest cities in the whole of Europe with an average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius in spring and summer, followed by a mild Autumn. An affordable two hour flight will land you in exotic Caribbean climate.
5. Mouth-watering gastronomy and rich local wine means you will pay much less for quality and quantity.
6. Even if you want to make your vows in a beautiful grand cathedral or have a civil ceremony, there are endless stunning venues to choose from.
7. The home to flamenco and charming people who celebrate life-all the time. You’d have your selection of live music to choose from.
8. Cordoba and Seville are the hottest cities in the whole of Europe with an average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius in spring and summer, followed by a mild Autumn. An affordable two hour flight will land you in exotic Caribbean climate.
9. Whether YOU'RE on a tight budget or willing to spend whatever it takes for your dream wedding, your money will take you much further in Andalusia.
10. Gay marriage is wholly accepted and very common.
It’s musical. It’s dreamy. It’s the place to marry.